Des'ree - You Gotta Be (Official Video)

Listen as your day unfolds
新しい日の始まりに耳を傾けて
Challenge what the future holds
未来に挑んで手に入れるの
Try and keep your head up to the sky
空に向ける手を伸ばし続けて
Lovers, they may cause you tears
愛する人々に涙を落とすこともあるかも
Go ahead release your fears
前に進むの、恐れを捨てて
Stand up and be counted
立ち上がって期待を集めて
Don't be ashamed to cry
時には泣くことも恥ずかしがらないで

You gotta be...
あなたはきっとなれる
You gotta be bad, you gotta be bold, you gotta be wiser
最高にイケてる、逞しくなる、賢くもなるわ
You gotta be hard, you gotta be tough, you gotta be stronger
一生懸命になる、打たれ強くなる、力強くなるわ
You gotta be cool, you gotta be calm, you gotta stay together
格好よくなれる、穏やかになる、そしていつも一緒にいるわ
All I know, all I know love will save the day
知る限りだけど、最後は愛が救ってくれるはずよ

Herald what your mother said
母の語ったことを口にしてみて
Readin' the books your father read
父の読んだ本を開いてみて
Try to solve the puzzles in your own sweet time
素敵な時間に自分だけのパズルを解いていこう
Some may have more cash than you
あなたよりお金持ちだっているかもね
Others take a different view
他人は違う見方を持っているものよ
My, oh, my, heh hey,
ああ、そうよ、ねえ

You gotta be bad, you gotta be bold, you gotta be wiser
最高にイケてる、逞しくなる、賢くもなるわ
You gotta be hard, you gotta be tough, you gotta be stronger
一生懸命になる、打たれ強くなる、力強くなるわ
You gotta be cool, you gotta be calm, you gotta stay together
格好よくなれる、穏やかになる、そしていつも一緒にいるわ
All I know, all I know love will save the day
知る限りだけど、最後は愛が救ってくれるはずよ

Time asks no questions, it goes on without you
時は何も聞いてくれずに、流れて行ってしまうわ
Leaving you behind if you can't stand the pace
ペースを上げないと置いていかれてしまう
The world keeps on spinning
世界は回り続ける
Can't stop it, if you tried to
止めようとしたって無駄よ
The best part is danger staring you in the face
最高なのは、危機が目の前であなたをじっと見つめてるってこと

Remember, listen as your day unfolds
思い出して、新しい一日の始まりに耳を傾けて
Challenge what the future holds
未来に挑んで手に入れるの
Try and keep your head up to the sky
空にその手を伸ばし続けて
Lovers, they may cause you tears
恋人たちに泣かされることだってある
Go ahead release your fears
前に進んで、恐れを捨てて

My oh my, eh, eh, eh
ああ、そうよ

You gotta be bad, you gotta be bold, you gotta be wiser
最高にイケてる、逞しくなる、賢くもなるわ
You gotta be hard, you gotta be tough, you gotta be stronger
一生懸命になる、打たれ強くなる、力強くなるわ
You gotta be cool, you gotta be calm, you gotta stay together
格好よくなれる、穏やかになる、そしていつも一緒にいるわ
All I know, all I know love will save the day
私の知る限り、最後は愛が救ってくれるはずよ
Yea, yea, yea
きっとそうよ

You gotta be bad, you gotta be bold, you gotta be wiser
最高にイケてる、逞しくなる、賢くもなるわ
You gotta be hard, you gotta be tough, you gotta be stronger
一生懸命になる、打たれ強くなる、力強くなるわ
You gotta be cool, you gotta be calm, you gotta stay together
格好よくなれる、穏やかになる、そしていつも一緒にいるわ
All I know, all I know love will save the day
私の知る限り、最後は愛が救ってくれるはずよ
Yea yea
きっとそう

Got to be bold
きっと大胆になる
Got to be bad
格好よくなる
Got to be wise
賢くもなる
Don’t ever say
何も言わなくていい
Got to be hard
一生懸命になる
Not too too hard
でも、頑張りすぎずね
All I know is love will save the day
唯一わかるのは、愛が最後は救ってくれるってこと

You gotta be bad, you gotta be bold, you gotta be wiser
最高にイケてる、逞しくなる、賢くもなるわ
You gotta be hard, you gotta be tough, you gotta be stronger
一生懸命になる、打たれ強くなる、力強くなるわ
You gotta be cool, you gotta be calm, you gotta stay together...
格好よくなれる、穏やかになる、そしていつも一緒にいるわ...

 

このブログの人気の投稿

Zoe Keating Exurgency

All I Need